Due to the pandemic, we have canceled all of our in-person events until 2021 (or until the coast is clear). Our home at the Olympic Collection also remains closed. When California (and/or Los Angeles) terminate all restrictions, we will resume our monthly general meetings, Gold meetings, and real estate seminars. In the interim, continue to enjoy the many benefits of the Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club, including:
1. Virtual Monthly Meetings. Until further notice, our monthly meetings which are held on the second Thursday of every month, will be virtual. Our next meeting is listed below. Be sure to RSVP.
2. Loan Center. We have created a new Loan Center with access to over 100 investor-friendly lenders. If you’re looking for a loan for your next deal, please see our Loan Center page.
3. Weekly Economic Updates. Every Monday morning we publish our updates with the latest news on our economy, real estate, and other interesting odds and ends. Sign-up below
4. Wholesale Deals. Every Friday our Director of Acquisitions sends 2-3 wholesale deals currently under contract available for you to acquire. Sign-up below.
5. Weekly Podcast. Join us every Thursday at 2:00 pm (and streaming anytime thereafter) for our “Rubbing Elbows” Podcast with hosts Chuck Dorfman and Lior Yehuda, as they interview real estate professionals. You can find Rubbing Elbows on YouTube, Facebook, Google, and www.lareic.com/RubbingElbows.
6. Mailing List. If you’d like to receive email notifications of LAREIC updates, notifications, and announcements of upcoming events and seminars, please enter your name and email below:
General Meetings: Second Thursday of Every Month.
Gold Meetings: Last Saturday of Every Month
(Before every General Meeting)
Next meeting February 11, 2021