Due to the pandemic, we have canceled all of our in-person events until the fall of 2021 (or until the coast is clear). When Los Angeles County terminates all restrictions, we will resume our monthly general meetings, Gold meetings, and real estate seminars. In the interim, please enjoy the many benefits of the Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club, including:
1. Virtual Monthly Meetings. Until further notice, our monthly meetings which are held on the second Thursday of every month, will be virtual. Our next meeting is listed below. Be sure to RSVP.
2. Loan Center. We have created a new Loan Center with access to over 100 investor-friendly lenders. If you’re looking for a loan for your next deal, please see our Loan Center page.
3. LAREIC University. We have scheduled a whole series of real estate investor classes for your benefit. If you’re serious about becoming a successful investor, you should attend these workshops and seminars. Click on LAREIC University to see the classes and register.
4. Weekly Economic Updates. Every Monday morning we publish our updates with the latest news on the economy, real estate, and other interesting odds and ends. Sign-up below
5. Wholesale Deals. Every Friday our Director of Acquisitions sends 2-3 wholesale deals currently under contract available for you to acquire. Sign-up below.
6. Weekly Podcast. Join us every Thursday at 2:00 pm (and streaming anytime thereafter) for our “Rubbing Elbows” Podcast with hosts Chuck Dorfman and Lior Yehuda, as they interview real estate professionals. You can find Rubbing Elbows on YouTube, Facebook, Google, and www.lareic.com/RubbingElbows.
7. Mailing List. If you’d like to receive email notifications of LAREIC updates, notifications, and announcements of upcoming events and seminars, please enter your name and email below:
Regular Meeting Information
General Meetings: Second Thursday of Every Month.
Please scroll down to see our upcoming events
Click the button above to register for the July 8 Event
(Before every in person General Meeting)
Next meeting September 9, 2021
Click the button above to register for the 2021 Expo