Please read our registration policies very carefully. When registering for any seminar, workshop, or boot camp with LAREIC (or any of our guest speakers), you are agreeing to abide by these policies. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the following policies.
- Payments are refundable, less a $75 cancellation fee plus cost of materials if applicable, for up to SEVEN (7) days from date of initial payment or until student attends first class, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, monies may be applied to a future class for up to six (6) months from date of initial payment after which time all funds will be forfeited without further notice.
- NO REFUND will be considered for persons who have attended any part of a class.
- NO REFUND for online courses.
- Once issued, books are NOT returnable, refundable or exchangeable.
- NO returns or refunds on bookstore purchases. If an item is defective we will gladly exchange it for a new one of the same version within ten (10) days of your purchase date.
- Your class may be video monitored and recorded.
- Registration indicates understanding and acceptance of this policy.
State law fully permits the use of electronic devices in our classrooms for note taking. However, the use of audio or video recording is strictly prohibited. We do ask, however that you bring your electronic devices fully charged as outlets are extremely limited.